Monday 7 March 2011

Review: Being Human UK, Series 3, Episode 7 - Though The Heavens Fall

Synopsis

With the full moon looming and a house full of werewolves, pressure mounts on Mitchell.

What I Thought

Well what an episode! So much happened and it was just shock after shock after shock (you get the picture). Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it does. It had me sitting on the edge of my seat all the way through and I was tempted to shout at the television a few times, but I don’t think the neighbours would appreciate it.

Annie is still on her crusade to bring the Box Tunnel murderer to justice but boy, does she get a shock when she finds out the truth. Is this the end for her and Mitchell? All I will say is that it doesn’t end so well for Mitchell and basically the supernatural world is on the verge of being discovered.

McNair and Tom make a reappearance in this episode which means there’s more of a chance that Mitchell will meet his grisly end by werewolf as the full moon approaches. However, McNair has someone else in his line of fire first before he even considers exacting his revenge on Mitchell.  

Nina and George have a bit of a bonding experience with Tom as they get ready for their night in the woods. George tries to convince Tom into leaving McNair and have him live with them in a more family kind of unit. On their return from their monthly trip, they go for a quick check to make sure the baby is alright and make a startling discovery but nothing quite as shocking as when George finds out about Mitchell’s situation on their return to Honolulu Heights.

Herrick..now where do I start with him? This is a pivotal episode for Herrick as this is where we see him discover his old self and all the memories that go with it. This time round though Herrick seems to have a bit of a moral dilemma on his hands when it comes to how to deal with the housemates.

I really don’t want to give away too much and to be truthfully honest I am still digesting it all and getting over the shock. But if I had to pick one moment that was my absolute favourite, I think it would have to be Annie trying to rationalise the whole Box Tunnel and Mitchell situation. Absolutely hilarious! I’m not sure if I will be able to handle the finale if it’s anything like this episode but I this has definitely been the most dramatic episode in the series so far.

No comments: