Friday 18 March 2011

Blog Hop...(19)

Blog Hop is a meme that is hosted by Crazy For Books each Friday until Monday.


Book Blogger Hop

It has been a while since I participated in a hop..but I'm baaaaack =)

 
Question: Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?
Answer: I generally only have one book being read at any given time although I have sometimes in past read two at once.

I think if I try to read more than one book at once then things can get confusing, i.e. information from the two different stories overlap. I don't want my confusion to come across in a review, as that would look rather unprofessional and stupid of me.

How about you?

Have a great weekend =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you rather read one at a time rather than compromise a review. I read several at a one time but in different genres, as to not confuse myself too much.

Diana said...

New follower! Like you, i typically try to read only one book at a time :) its much easier that way! Stop by and follow back if you have time!

Diana @ The Lovely Getaway

Howard Sherman said...

Not everyone can multi-task and nobody should. When it comes to book sure, I can't read four books simultaneously (or even two, for that matter!) but there are times I'll juggle as many as four books at a time depending on the subject matter, the urgency or more often both.

The real trick to this is what KINDS of books to juggle. Hop on over to my blog and learn the method behind my madness - http://www.howardshermannet
Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Lucia (iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books) said...

I can't help but to have half a million books going at once! Too many good books to read. :O

Have a great weekend!
Lucia
iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books