Monday 7 March 2011

Please vote..BEST YA Romance of 2010 (Of Witches & Warlocks; Blood of the White Witch)

Now I don't want to seem like I am ramming this down your throat or anything but I am just so pleased that I have to spread the word and let others know that they can vote if they want to..but, seriously, why would you not want to vote?

Lacey Weatherford, awesome author of the Of Witches and Warlocks series, has had one of her books, 'Blood of the White Witch', nominated for 'Best Young Adult Romance Novel of 2010' over at 'The Romance Reviews'.
If you have stumbled across my blog and never heard of Lacey or her book series then take a wander of to Of Witches and Warlocks website or to Lacey's own personal blog The Delusional Diaries for a looksie! Oh and you can follow her Twitter @LMWeatherford.
Also here's a wee teaser for you all..an awesome book trailer that stars Kamery Kae and Jake Solomon (Lacey's gorgeous daughter and son-in-law). Enjoy!


No comments: