Christmassy Fun Quiz with...Maria from LastBitePodcast
Today I would like to introduce the amazing and cool Maria from SookieStackhouse.com This lady is behind my alter ego Supernatural Bookworm!!
Maria is the hostess with the mostest AND has ONE of THE most brilliant website ever. Not only is there daily updates with information from all our favourite supernatural tv shows, i.e. True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Being Human etc, but there's also a review page where members of the team post their reviews on books from the supernatural genre and a weekly podcast. The podcast discusses what has happened that week on the supernatural shows, any new information on book releases and tv news. A member from the podcast also reviews a book series each week, so there's always a chance you will learn about a new series that you may not have heard of before.
Maria is the reason I started a blog as she gave me the opportunity to review books for her site, which I still do. And she has got me hooked on Being Human LOL Thanks Maria!!
On with the questions; and here's Maria's answers!
1. What is your favourite thing about Christmas and why?
The decorations. It's like everyone decides to dress their homes and the city up to the nines.
2. If you could take one moment from a past Christmas and put it in a snow glove, what moment would it be and why?
When my daughter gave me a present for the first time. It was a little puzzle with angels on it and we put it put together on Christmas morning.
3. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes. Look at the following question.
4. What is the worst present you received and how did you react when you opened it?
Perfume, and it was not because it was perfume. It was because it was evident that it was last minute and in all honesty I would have been okay with a hug.
5. What do you want from Santa this year?
An iPad.... other than that nothing really.
6. When do you put your Christmas tree up?
So, my family has always put up the tree on Thanksgiving Day, but because we are always at my parents house on Thanksgiving... we've put ours up the weekend before Thanksgiving. By January 6th (Three Kings Day), we consider it another part of the family.
7. Real tree or artificial tree?Artificial
8. Rockin’ Robin or Jingle Bell Rock?Jingle Bell Rock
9. Snowmen or snowangels?Snowmen
10. Milk or Brandy?Brandy
11. Tree stopper: Star or Angel?Star
12. Mistletoe: Yes or No?Yes, of course.
Thanks again Maria for taking part..Merry Christmas!!!