Wednesday 22 December 2010

Christmassy Fun Quiz with...Angela from SoapBoxInMyMind

May I introduced, the one and only...Angela from Soap Box In My Mind



Angela is a freelance copy editor and avid reader of various book genres. You will normally find her lost in a book somewhere or hanging around Twitter. Angela takes parts in book swaps on her blog if you are interested. Go and check her blog out now =)
You can follow Angela via the following;

Blog: SoapBoxInMyMind

Twitter: @SoapBoxinMyMind


Without further ado, here's Angela's answers to my fun Christmas quiz...

1.    If you could stop time for one night like Santa Clause, what would you do with it?

Honestly, at this point in my life I would use that stoppage of time to get caught up on all of my chores so that I could enjoy everyday a little bit more.

2.    Do you have any Christmas traditions that you always keep to?

We always wear our Santa hats while putting up our tree, and everyone puts up their own “special” ornaments.

3.    When do you put your Christmas tree up?

The weekend after Thanksgiving.

4.    What do you want from Santa this year?

Enough money to pay our bills, and good health and happiness for my family. Not very inventive...I know!

5.    Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?

Yes I have! Why waste a perfectly good present that I don’t want? Especially if I know the perfect person it would be great for!

6.    What will your New Year resolution for 2011 be and why?

I don’t make resolutions anymore, because I have yet to keep one...or even start one! However, some hopes/goals for this coming year are to get further out of debt and get healthy. My family needs to shed some pounds of debt, and I need to shed a few pounds from the rear end I’ve been supporting these past few years!

7.    Sledge or bin lid? Whichever is handy!

8.    Toys or sweets? Sweets of course!

9.    Favourite Christmas Film? The Grinch

10. Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Eve

11. Tree topper: Star or Angel? Santa

12. Name all Santa’s reindeer (no cheating) Dasher, Dancer, Donner, Vixen, Prancer, Blitzen, (DARN! I CAN’T REMEMBER THE LAST 2!)
Thanks for taking part Angela..Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: