I would love to introduce to you the awesome and ultra organised (do not take that as a fault..believe me I wish I could be as half as organised as this lady)...Lyndsey from Heaven, Hell and Purgatory.
So without further ado, here's Lynsdey's response so my silly and crazy Christmas questions!!
1. What do you want from Santa this year?
A really hot man would be kind of nice. If that fails though and no one can find me one, I would like any of the books on my Amazon wish list or a unicorn!
2. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
My Nanna actually buys me and my sister things that neither of us like and we end up swapping them. My Nanna is an Avon lady so we both always end up with a lot of make up which usually doesn't suit our own colourings so we either swap with each other or see if any of our friends want any of it.
3. Do you have any Christmas traditions that you always keep to?
Getting drunk on Christmas Eve. I know that isn't very festive but every Christmas Eve me, Mum and my sister get a few bottles of wine and nibbles and sit in front of the TV and watch cheesy programs and slushy films.
4. What was your favourite Christmas present as a child?
A Mr Frosty. I remember my sister wanting one for years and years but never got one. For some strange reason, my aunt bought me one instead one year and my sister cried for hours. I dont even think I let her use it because I knew it would upset her. I dont think I was very nice to her when we were kids lol.
5. If you could take one moment from a past Christmas and put it in a snow globe, what moment would it be and why?
That would definitely have to be my Christmas in Canada. I dont think I will ever have the chance to see that much snow again and have a perfectly white Christmas. Although it was weird being away from my family, I really enjoyed being out in the middle of now where, making snow angels and a snowman at 7am on Christmas Day.
6. What is the worst present you received and how did you react when you opened it?
I dont think I've ever had a really bad Christmas present. A great aunt bought me some massive Bridget Jones style knickers one time but luckily she wasn't there to see me open them so I just ended up laughing.
7. Rockin’ Robin or Jingle Bell Rock? Jingle Bell Rock
8. Tree topper: Start or Angel? Angel
9. Milk or Brandy? Neither
10. Name all Santa’s reindeer (no cheating) Dancer, Prancer, Rudolf
11. Favourite Christmas Film? Miracle on 34th Street
12. Red or Green? Green
Thanks again Lyndsey for taking part...Merry Christmas!!!