Friday 24 December 2010

Christmassy Fun Quiz with...Jill Myles

Today I get to introduce one of my favourite authors...Jill Myles.


Jill Myles is the successful author or the Succubus Diaries which stars Jackie Brighton as your local and recently turned succubi - which means she has to have sex in order to stay alive. Now you wouldn't think this would be a problem for some people but Jackie doesn't like the idea of having sex with just anyone, so luckily for her she has two hunks to chose from; an angel (Noah) and a vampire (Zane).

There are currently three books int he Succubus Diaries series; My Fair Succubi, Succubi Like It Hot and My Fair Succubi (out in Dec 2010). You should check them out if you like supernatural fiction with a whole lot of sex. Be carfeul because this series is very addictive.

You can follow Jill via the following;


Twitter: @jillmyles

Here's what Jill had to say in response to my crazy questions for this quiz;



1.       Are you a ‘spread-out-present-buying-throughout-the-year’ kind of person or are you a ‘last-minute-present-buying’ kind of person?

I am VERY much a last minute present buyer. Last minute everything. I normally scramble from the day after Thanksgiving until December 24th. This probably explains a lot of the Christmas presents that I give, too. Sometimes great, sometimes totally, completely random. ;)

2.       When do you put your Christmas tree up?

Usually during Thanksgiving week! But we ordered a  new tree this year (the last one wouldn’t light up anymore) so we’re slacking.  J

3.       If you could stop time for one night like Santa Clause, what would you do with it?

Spend time with my family. It sounds corny but there’s never enough time around the holidays to just sit around the kitchen table, drink coffee, and catch up with extended family.

4.       When you think of Christmas, do you get that warm fuzzy feeling inside or do you just think ‘it’s just another day and want it to be over with’?

My husband and I elected to not have children, so Christmas is less exciting for us than those with small kids. If we want a new video game, we just buy it, right? But I have to say that I love the holiday spirit, I love weather, I love the decorations, and I love all the trappings, right down to egg nog.

5.       If you could take one moment from a past Christmas and put it in a snow globe, what moment would it be and why?

Ooh, that’s really hard. I don’t know the answer to that. I guess any Christmas with all my family around me would do. Maybe the first one after I married my husband, because that one was particularly special to us.

6.       What was your favourite Christmas present as a child?

A bike! I had thought for sure I was getting something lame and practical like a blanket, but I got this amazing bike, and I even think it was pink. That was the best Christmas present ever because I was so very surprised.

7.       Toys or sweets? Well, I would say sweets, but my figure tells me I should say toys. ;)

8.       Favourite Christmas Film? Meet Me In St. Louis

9.       Sledge or bin lid? Bin lid, I think! I’m from Texas and we rarely, rarely ever get snow. My (few) memories of sledding involved cardboard boxes and laundry baskets.

10.   Rockin’ Robin or Jingle Bell Rock? Jingle Bell Rock!

11.   Red or Green? Red!

12.   Snowmen or snowangels? Snow men!
I would like to say thank you to Jill for taking the time to answer my quesions..Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: