Friday 17 September 2010

Blog Hop...(10)

Blog Hop is a meme that is hosted by Crazy For Books each Friday until Monday.


Book Blogger Hop

This is my tenth hop an I continute to find awesome bloggers!! Blog on =)

In honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, let's take time this week to honor our favorite book bloggers and why we love them!


My Answer:  I can't possibly list them all! All the blogs that I follow are great and they are all unique.
But I will list a few of my favourite blogs here in no particular order;

ASAMUM's BOOKTOPIA
Heaven, Hell & Purgatory
Supernatural Underground
The Story Siren
The Thrillionth Page
Tynga's Reviews
Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life
The Delusional Diaries
Susan K Mann
Paranormal Haven
Paperback Dolls
The Odd Shots

If you take the time to visit these wonderful blogs it will show you why I think they are great!

Have a great weekend =)

6 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Hey! I'm a new follower from the blog hop :)

Thanks for listing all those blogs! I love finding new blogs to visit!

Jeremy said...

Hi, Happy Friday!

Just stopping by on the hop and Follow Friday.

I'm a old follower.

Have a great weekend!

http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

The Phantom Paragrapher said...

Just following the blog Hop, Im a new follower. Check out my site www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

Belinda said...

Happy HOP! Came by to wish you a great weekend. Happy reading :)

HOP by my blog this week

Chazz said...

Another one hopping along to say hi and follow your blog!
If you can I would love you to come visit mine too.

Chazz
http://chazzhart.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Just hopping by....

Stop by my blog if you get a chance for reviews on I'd Know you Anywhere by Laura Lippman, Saving Cee Cee Honeycut by Beth Hoffman, and many others.

Happy Hopping, Everyone....hop on over to my blog to see who my favorite blogs are.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com