Sunday 31 October 2010

In My Mailbox... (16)

In My Mailbox is a meme that is hosted by The Story Siren every Sunday.


Borrowed From Library


 Burnt Offerings by Laurell K Hamilton
Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
Kitty and the Silver Bullet by Carrie Vaughn
Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine


Bought



 The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay by Syzanne Collins

All bought as part of a 3 for 2 offer from Waterstones!!!


Borrowed


Frostbite and Shadowkiss by Richelle Mead - loaned to me by the lovely Lynsey Newton =D


What did you guys get?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooooooW The Hunger Games series; nice :)...

bibliophile brouhaha said...

I want to get the Hunger Games so badly! may have to wait for my b-day :)

-Linds
bibliophile brouhaha

Jeremy said...

Great Mailbox!!