Thursday 24 June 2010

‘I’m taking part in the Transworld Dan Brown Summer Reading Challenge!’


Do you love to review books? Do you post reviews on Amazon? Are you an avid blogger? If you answered yes to any of these questions then the Transworld Summer Reading Challenge is for you!

To find out more info about the challenge go to the website here at Between the Lines.

I am going to be reading the following;

1. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
2. Matters of the Heart by Danielle Steel
3. E Squared by Matt Beaumont
4. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
5. Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld
6. Forbidden Pleasures by Jo Rees
7. Exit Wound by Andy McNab
8. Second Hand Heart by Catherine Ryan Hyde
9. Assassin by Tom Cain
10. Bryant & May on the Loose by Christopher Fowler
11. Amberville by Tim Davys
12. After You by Julie Buxbaum
13. Lockdown by Sean Black
14. The Wish by Sasha Blake
15. 61 Hours by Lee Child

Let me know if you are taking part - would like to see reviews of the other books also!

Happy Reading!!!

1 comment:

Heidi V said...

Wow I wish I could join you it sounds like it's going to be enjoyable challenge!