Friday 5 November 2010

Blog Hop...(17)

Blog Hop is a meme that is hosted by Crazy For Books each Friday until Monday.


Book Blogger Hop

This is my seventeeth hop and I am still finding great blogs out there and loving the weekly questions!!

Blog on =)

Question: What are your feelings on losing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?
Answer:  Hmm..I don't know my answer to this LOL! I'm not sure I HAVE lost any followers on my blog but I know if I were to then I would probably be a bit upset by it. But at the end of the day, my blog is about me and what I enjoy reading and reviewing etc. Every one is different and may have started off with the same taste in books as myself but I understand that people change and their tastes change. So basically I would be a little sad but I wouldn't take it personally.

Second part of the question - I think I have stopped following a few blogs but it's not down to them doing anything wrong. It's just that what I may have seen at first sight being a blog I would enjoy reading, later on down the line I might realise that that blog isn't a fit for me due to style, content etc. But it wouldn't be anything personally against the blogger, it's just that we have different tastes. That's all. I wouldn't want to follow anyone that I can't contribute anything to, i.e. comments.

Have a great weekend =)

6 comments:

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Already a follower, but thought I'd stop by to say Hello!!

Julie Anne Lindsey said...

Hi there! its my first blog hop and I'm enjoying all these book lover blogs! Thanks for a great post! I blog about writing mostly but I love meeting other avid readers!

Midnyte Reader said...

Hi, I'm stopping by from the Hop. I liked your blog name and I agree with you that each time I do the Blog Hop I find a great new blog. It's so hard to keep up! I'm interesting in Supernatural books, so I'm going to peruse your blog a bit.

Have a great weekend.

Midnyte Reader said...

ps - I also like your ratings explanation.

Unknown said...

Hi. Hopping in for a visit again. I used to be pretty concerned about the number of followers I have but I'm learning to take things in stride now. :-)

AngelGoneMad said...

Hi Howard,

Tried leaving a comment on your blog but it wouldn't let me so I am leaving one here;

Thanks for stopping by the hop - just returning the favour!

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm