Friday 2 July 2010

Why I might not be blogging as much

Hi Folks,

Just to let you know that I might not be around for a few weeks. Well I will be around but I might not be updating as often as I would like.

This morning I had a little accident with my car so I need to get it fixed and all the stuff that does along with it.

So I'm sorry if I don't get back to you as quickly as I would like but I will still to try and write reviews and that but with all the car stuff about to be going on I'm not sure how often that will be but I will try and be here.

So I won't be participating in any memes this week or next as I have a lot to do this weekend plus I have T in the Park next week from Friday until Monday.

2 comments:

Heidi V said...

Hopefully you didn't hurt in your accident...Be safe and such!

AngelGoneMad said...

Thanks Heidi.

Thankfully I wasn't injured and neither was the driver of the other car. Just dented car and a bit of the other car. Fixable though.